January 31, 2020

KAZUOMI SHIDO



MAIN STORY

25 Episodes & 2 Endings
You need 12 pts for the SUPER HAPPY END

Episode 1
A: "I hate those kind of missions."
B: "This will work just fine for this job."

Episode 2
A: Pretend to be into it. 💕 5
B: Yell.

Episode 3
A: "You surprised me."
B: "It was really nice getting to know you."

Episode 4
A: Stop him. (LM +2) 5 💕
B: Don’t stop him. Let her fend for herself.

Episode 5
A: "What do you intend to do when you expose me?"
B: "Why make a bet like this?"

Episode 6
A: "I’ll keep that in mind."
B: "That’s never going to happen, though."

Episode 7
A: "Sure. I’d like to know." (LM +1) 8 💕
B: "That’s ok."

Episode 8
A: Grab onto Kazuomi. (LM +1) 8 💕
B: Turn your back to Kazuomi.

Episode 9
A: "Sure, I’ll give it a try." (LM +1 & CG) 13 💕
B: "No thanks."

Episode 10
A: "What about the rules?"
B: Feign indifference.

Episode 11
A: Make him beg. (LM +1) 6 💕
B: Refuse to give him the ice cream.

Episode 12
A: Help. (LM +3) 15 💕
B: Don’t help.

Episode 13
A: Kazuomi. (LM +2) 10 💕
B: Somchai.

Episode 14
A: Kazuomi. (LM +2) 13 💕
B: Somchai.

Episode 15
A: Ask about Kazuomi’s past. (LM +1) 8 💕
B: Don’t ask about Kazuomi’s past.

Episode 16
A: "I’ll leave that up to your imagination."
B: "You think it’s for a guy?"

Episode 17
A: Keep listening in on their conversation. (LM +1) 10 💕
B: Stop listening.

Episode 18
A: "What’s that supposed to mean?"
B: "How about the real you?"

Episode 19
A: Hide the flash drive. (LM +2 & CG) 26 💕
B: Don’t do anything.

Episode 20
A: "I don’t have anything to say to you."
B: "Why would you do such a thing?"

Episode 21
A: "I don’t know."
B: "Is that what it seems like?"

Episode 22
A: Play dumb.
B: "I’m acting alone."

Episode 23
A: Ask him to tell you the truth. (LM +1) 22 💕
B: Don’t ask him anything.

Episode 24
A: Join Kazuomi. (LM +3 & CG) 20 💕
B: Turn him down.


SEASON 2: MAIN STORY

26 Episodes & 3 Endings
You need 15 pts for the SUPER HAPPY END and 5 more pts for the EDEN END

Episode 1
I’m the one who’s going to catch him.
No one is going to catch him.

Episode 2
"You've already won it."
"Don’t do this now.

Episode 3
Make up rules together. (LM +1) 5 💕
Suggest rules myself.

Episode 4
"How do I look?"
"I can do this."

Episode 5
Let myself be vulnerable. (LM +2) 8 💕
I can’t be vulnerable.

Episode 6
Keep up the act. (LM +1) 8 💕
I glare at him. It’s impossible not to.

Episode 7
Root for Kazuomi. (LM +1 & CG) 12 💕
Root for Stanley.

Episode 8
"You’re not going to ask me out again?"
"I need time to think."

Episode 9
Make up with him. (LM +2) 14 💕
I’m not ready to forgive him.

Episode 10
"I'll be there."
"I have to check my schedule."

Episode 11
Flirt with Stanley. (LM +1) 10 💕
Ignore Kazuomi.

Episode 12
Agree with Kazuomi. (LM +2) 12 💕
Side with Stanley.

Episode 13
Trust Kazuomi. (LM +2) 16 💕
I can’t trust him.

Episode 14
"They’re really pretty."
"We’re not burning the flowers."

Episode 15
Talk to Kazuomi. (LM +2) 14 💕
I can’t do it.

Episode 16
Be selfish and stay. (LM +1 & CG) 15 💕
Be firm and get ready to go.

Episode 17
"Kazuomi will win." (LM +1) 12 💕
"You'll win."

Episode 18
"Revenge for the other day?"
"Are you brave enough to shoot me?"

Episode 19
"Do you know what you’ve done?"
"Why give him the money?"

Episode 20
"I want to trust you." (LM +3 & CG) 20 💕
"I can’t trust you anymore."

Episode 21
Help.
Watch.

Episode 22
"You win."
"I’m glad I trusted you."

Episode 23
Trust Kazuomi with my life. (LM +2) 18 💕
Silently watch event unfold.

Episode 24
Protect Kazuomi. (LM +3) 19 💕
Defend neither man.

No comments:

Post a Comment