January 31, 2020

KEI SOEJIMA


MAIN STORY

25 Episodes & 2 Endings
You need 12 pts for the SUPER HAPPY END

Episode 1
A: Smile back at him.
B: Nod to acknowledge his presence.

Episode 2
A: Ask about the space.
B: Ask about afternoon tea.

Episode 3
A: Confidently play the game. (LM +1) 3 💕
B: Fall silent, unable to say another word.

Episode 4
A: Take a sip. (LM +1 & CG) 10 💕
B: Refuse.

Episode 5
A: Report to the boss.
B: Don’t report to the boss.

Episode 6
A: "Not interested."
B: "Sure, I’m interested."

Episode 7
A: Play it cool. (LM +1) 9 💕
B: Act extra upset.

Episode 8
A: Make the status report.
B: Don’t do it.

Episode 9
A: Ask him about Kei. (LM +1) 8 💕
B: Don’t ask about anything in particular.

Episode 10
A: "Like I said, failure is not an option for me."
B: "Interpret it however you want."

Episode 11
A: Thank him for helping you. (LM +1) 4 💕
B: Tell him you didn’t need his help.

Episode 12
A: Take Kei’s hand. (LM +2 & CG) 15 💕
B: Ignore him.

Episode 13
A: Continue with the status report.
B: Don't report anything.

Episode 14
A: Do as Kei says. (LM +2) 12 💕
B: Shoo Kei away.

Episode 15
A: "Yes, we are."
B: "Since when?"

Episode 16
A: "It’s not that simple." (LM +1) 10 💕
B: "I think he’s a bad guy."

Episode 17
A: Let his lie slide.
B: Point out his lie.

Episode 18
A: Keep holding his hand. (LM +1) 6 💕
B: Let go of his hand.

Episode 19
A: "I wanted to trust you." (LM +2) 13 💕
B: "This is a mission."

Episode 20
A: "I didn't betray you."
B: "This isn’t like you, Boss."

Episode 21
A: "Kei. Take the rosary and go." (LM +3) 22 💕
B: Beg the boss to spare your life.

Episode 22
A: "I don’t regret anything."
B: "I don’t know."

Episode 23
A: Quietly listen. (LM +2 & CG) 25 💕
B: "You don’t have to tell me anything."

Episode 24
A: Refuse to leave Kei behind. (LM +3) 20 💕
B: Run away on your own.



SEASON 2: MAIN STORY

26 Episodes & 3 Endings
You need 15 pts for the SUPER HAPPY END and 5 more pts for the EDEN END

Episode 1
"It’s been less than 13 hours."
"You’re surprisingly clingy."

Episode 2
Be kind to Kei and promise. (LM +1) 6 💕
I need to know what I’m agreeing to.

Episode 3
Find out what’s inside. (LM +1) 8 💕
Not interested.

Episode 4
"Next time, text me like a normal person."
"How soon?"

Episode 5
Listen to his request. (LM +2 & CG) 10 💕
I won’t hear it.

Episode 6
"I will belong to no one."
"Will you give me reason to want that?"

Episode 7
Put Lily away and be with Kei (LM +2) 12 💕
Say "I think I’ll keep it on for now."

Episode 8
Flirt with Kei. (LM +1) 10 💕
Watch him from across the room.

Episode 9
Ask why Kei is here. (LM +1) 6 💕
Nah, I won't ask them.

Episode 10
Shake my head no.
Take a drink.

Episode 11
Confess and show my wrists. (LM +2 & CG) 20 💕
Nothing comes out.

Episode 12
I want him to punish me. (LM +2) 16 💕
I'll pass.

Episode 13
Tell the truth. (LM +1) 8 💕
Dodge the question.

Episode 14
Discover the hidden Kei. (LM +2) 12 💕
Fall silent.

Episode 15
Hold his hand firmly. (LM +1) 10 💕
Act like nothing’s going on.

Episode 16
Ask Kei how he feels. (LM +2) 10 💕
Put it on without asking any questions.

Episode 17
Run to Kei and stop him.
Watch in silence.

Episode 18
Steady Kei with a hug. (LM +2) 18 💕
I give up. There’s nothing I can do for him.

Episode 19
"What do you care?"
"I'm not."

Episode 20
"I'm looking for you."
"Are you seriously asking me that?"

Episode 21
Talk. I want to understand. (LM +3 & CG) 30 💕
I'm not going to talk about that now.

Episode 22
"Don’t tell me you have a plan..."
"What’s the plan?"

Episode 23
Give myself to Eric for Kei. (LM +1) 15 💕
I won’t be a bargaining chip.

Episode 24
Trust Kei and escape. (LM +3) 20 💕
Stay with Eric and the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment