January 31, 2020

Shin's Route


♥ Heart World ♥

GOOD ENDING
I love you. I really love you.

August 1
You could at least knock.
I’m not very good with directions...
Is green tea ok?
No need to go to any trouble.

August 2
You don’t need to get me anything.
Why would you ask that?
I didn’t want to go back to the hospital.
What’s with these injuries?
Did you apologize to my dad at the hospital?
A little bit.

August 3
…Thanks for telling me.
That sounds fine.
No, I didn’t mind…
You made me cry after my performance?
I don’t want a lot of people to know.

August 4
Welcome back, Master.
Have you decided, Master?
Yes, Master.
Thanks for coming here even though you’re busy.
Welcome back, Master.

August 5
Are you here to pick me up?
Everyone helped me out.

August 6
Tell me more about the accident.
So Shin came to find me?
Is Shin okay?

August 7
Shin isn't at fault here.

August 8
Yes, I believe you.
I was saved thanks to you, Shin.

August 9
Were you searching for me as well?

August 10
Sorry Toma, Shin and I were going to go out.
That is kind of how I see you.
Just… don’t be too forceful.

August 11
Do… you want to see some fireworks today?
It’s fun just be with you, Shin.
It’s because you made the effort.

August 13
I’m very sorry.
What’s happening with Shin?
I was running in the dark and slipped.
I was a bit embarrassed that he was so close.
Shin saved me.
I don’t remember.
No way.

August 14
That memory might not be of the accident.

August 15
Who searched for me that day?


August 16
No, you’re not, Sawa. I’m happy to go.
He’s just that kind of guy…
This isn’t like you…

August 17
I heard you rescued me.
Was I conscious when you found me?

August 18
Please tell me how to contact the owner.
Go with Sawa.
…I’ll let you know if he contacts me.

August 19
I really wanted to see you…
What kind of clue?

August 22
(Choose all options)
It’s okay, I've got it all.
Shin, do you have a minute?

August 23
Yeah, it’s fine.
Was this what you were saying before?
I was just so happy to remember again…
Someone tried to help me.
*Save 1*
Shin
Can I sleep next to you…?
Are you scared…?

August 24
Okay…
Sorry, I’m coming.
Were you in the band with me?
Toma

August 25
What kind of kid was Shin?

August 26
We should study together.
…It’s a promise, okay?
I don’t think I can sing like before.

August 27
That wasn’t the case yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment