February 1, 2020

RIKU



MAIN STORY

Happy Ending 

Episode 1
B: "You’ve gotten so tall"
B: "Why?"

Episode 2
C: Look at Riku.
B: "I don't know …"

Episode 3 (CG)
B: Talk about Cielo.
A: I’m surprised.

Episode 4
A: "You really respect him, huh."
A: "Thanks to Cielo."

Episode 5
C: "You too, Riku…"
C: "Let’s watch it together."

Episode 6
B: "Can I sit next to you?"
C: "Are you okay with that?"

Episode 7
A: "Thanks to you, Riku."
C: "You should talk about it."

Episode 8
B: "That must be hard."
C: "You too, Riku…"

Episode 9 (CG)
C: Touch his cheek.
A: "I don't get it…"

Episode 10
B: Answer honestly.
C: "I’ll help."

Episode 11
A: About Riku.
B: Look down at the ground.

Episode 12 (CG)
C: "You promised…"
A: Wait here.

1 comment:

  1. I really like Riku story and I cried when I read it. As far as I’m concerned it’s one of the best story.

    ReplyDelete